You may have landed here from Google looking for:
- How to Make Money Reading News
- What is NewsNaira
- NewsNaira review
- Is NewsNaira Scam or Legit
- NewsNaira Payment Proof
- Logging in and browsing through their website.
- Posting Statuses On Facebook.
- Commenting On their Posts.
- Referring new users (not compulsory).
- Creating forum posts.
Make sure you read this post to the end to find out if NewsNaira is Scam or Legit.
But What is my Sole Purpose of Writing This Post About NewsNaira.com?
Honestly, not to generate downlines!
I want to save you the stress of wasting your time and money as well as save you from missing a wonderful opportunity.
I will tell you Advantages as well as Disadvantages of being a member of NewsNaira.com
To help you understand what this program is all about, we will be looking into the following:
- What is NewsNaira.com?
- How Does NewsNaira Work?
- NewsNaira Payment Proof
- Why You Should And Shouldn’t Join NewsNaira
- How to Join NewsNaira And Start Making Money
What is NewsNaira.com?
NewsNaira.com is a news forum where you read news and discuss with other members of the forum just like Nairaland.
But unlike every other forum, this one has an income program which pays you for being a member.
How Does NewsNaira Work?
1. Active Daily Login: You earn ₦50 once everyday for logging in to your NewsNaira account.
2. Reading News: You earn ₦2 for any news you read on NewsNaira.com
3. Commenting on Posts: When you read new, drop a comment, you make ₦3 and you can comment as much as you can as long as it is on different posts.
4. Posting News: Each time you post stuff on Facebook never get paid. Here you are paid ₦5 for every news you post and you can post unlimitedly in a day.
5. Sharing Sponsored Posts: You are paid for sharing sponsored post on Social Media ( These post are unique and could be posted at most, twice a day). You are paid ₦100 for each sponsored post you share a day.
6. Referral (Optional): You make extra ₦1000 once your friends join NewsNaira through you. If you are able to refer 10 persons a day, that’s extra ₦10000 for you.
But Note: Referral is never compulsory! You can still cashout with referring a single person. Referral is only a means you use in making extra money.
Those are the many ways through which you earn on NewsNaira.
You know the most interesting thing about NewsNaira?
You are paid to do what you do daily on Social Media
Now join me let’s do some calculations to see how much you can make weekly.
Let’s say you login everyday: 50×7 = 350
Let’s say you read 50 news topics daily: 2×50×7 = 700
Let’s say you comment of 50 news daily: 3×50×7 = 1,050
Let’s say you post 10 news each day: 5×10×7 = 350
Let’s say you share 2 sponsored post each day: 100×2×7 = 1,400
Then you refer 2 persons in a week: 2,000.
Now let’s add:
350+700+1,050+350+1,400+2,000 = 5,850.
Now if you should wait for a month: 5,850×4 = 23,400.
NewsNaira Payment Proof
Why You Should And Shouldn’t Join NewsNaira
How to Join NewsNaira And Start Making Money
You first of all check your bank account balance to make sure you have up to NGN 1,600 before you continue.
Then move to NewsNaira registration page or you copy and paste this link in your address bar https://newsnaira.com/register/register
Then you will be welcomed with the registration page of NewsNaira.
Allow it to load very well then you fill your full name, your username, your phone number and email address as well as your bank details and password.
When you are done filling everything necessary, click on “Create Account”.
Congratulations! You have just registered your account on NewsNaira but mind you, you have not upgraded your account and so you cannot start making money at this stage.
How to Upgrade Your NewsNaira Account
This is even more simple than ABC. All you have to do is login to your NewsNaira account and you will find out that there are two methods of activating your account.
The first is paying online through paystack and the second is purchasing a coupon code.
I will show you the less difficult method which is purchasing the coupon code from a vendor.